The admins of this site can ban users from editing for a certain time. You could be banned for:
- Removing any info from others' articles or pages without permission
- Adding gibberish/nonsense to pages
- Creating unnecessary pages
- Adding inappropriate content (content and files)
- Talking rude to other users or posting rude comments on pages
- Mutiple violation of the other wiki rules
and any other action that hurts this Wiki more than helps it.
The user in question will always be notified of the ban. Not to worry, every ban can be lifted, so if you think you were wrongly banned, or realize your mistake, leave a message on the admin's talkpage, an admin will check it, and he/she will be happy to give you an explanation or perhaps another chance.
The length of the ban varies on the amount of harm done. This can vary from a day, to a week or even a year. If you believe another user should be banned, leave a message on an admin's talk page, along with the reason on why you think the user should be banned. The admin will review it, check the user's edit history, and decide on what to do. Don't request for bans over disagreements or arguments unless the other user starts to make personal attacks.